View Single Post
Old 05-13-10, 07:13 PM   #805
McHub532
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 104
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylania View Post
Wonderful and well supported come back. Nicely done! Really helps move the dialog along and present potential customers with a good base of information. Of course you're not a Silent Hunter 5 owner, and yet you're here making snarky remarks about how bad the game is, merely proving my point. Thanks!
I have SH5, it's got many issues (see the laundry list on other posts: make sure your cache buffer is rather large before loading the post: ).

Having said that TheDarkWraith and other peoples mods really saved the game for me. I have a wonderful time working and playing with the mods. The game itself I am bored out of my skull with. It seems like shooting fish in a barrel now.

But the reason for my post is to mention: I have not tried crack cocaine. But I will frequently talk about how bad it is. You do not have to have something that is proven horrid... to yourself say it is horrid.

McHub532 is offline   Reply With Quote