View Single Post
Old 05-16-21, 12:10 PM   #13831
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dainem View Post
Thank you! I forgot to load the settings.

I now have another questions: I have just started the campaign (never played SH 5 before). I have sunken some ships and reloaded my torpedos at a harbor. I wanted to finish my "Feindfahrt" and traveled to Kiel, my current "Heimathafen" (home base harbor). When I arrived I had no option to stop and go to the bunker. Can I only do this then the campaign time is over?

Also: I am now trying the "real navigation mod". Feels completely different. I just realised that the navigation tools are inverted: at my compass 0 is 180, west is east etc... This makes it difficult to get a precise new course. I have found a draggable compass with the correct coordinates but using the standard compass or the ruler would be easier. Can I change the normal compass? And why is it inverted anyway?
you will want to arrive at kiel on the 4th or after on the compass inverted for me too i just flipped it around in my mind i got the draggable get too it easy right in the middle of the map