View Single Post
Old 01-27-15, 06:35 AM   #1223
avers
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 586
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambecomelife View Post
I intend to keep making mods until my old bones give out!!! Actually, I'm Generation Y, so these bones are not really that old...haha!

Anything in particular you were thinking about? One possibility I've been kicking around since about 2008 was a "Kriegsmarine 1946" mod - where the war lasts several years longer - maybe with D-Day being a failure, or the Ardennes offensive turning into a huge German success. There would be widespread use of new technology like Type XXI's, Type XXIII's, Me-262's, Go-229's, and so on. On the Allied side, naval vessels like the "Montana" battleships, HMS "Vanguard", and for submarines maybe the "Tang" class boats (1949 - not the "Tang" that was sunk). Or maybe an armed version of the "Albacore" class. Allied aircraft would be planes like the Gloster Meteor, P-80, B-29, and maybe F-86.

I was thinking more mods for SH4, WW2, the pacific war. Even though Ducimus with TMO, RFB team with RFB, as well as valoda (sorry if I mispelled your name) with FOTRS (as well as lurker with RSRDC) have done a great job, I still find bugs and Ive been thinking of some cool things to put into SH4. So what do u think IABL?
avers is offline   Reply With Quote