View Single Post
Old 05-27-22, 10:10 AM   #4648
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Fellers, this thread is for discussion concerning Fall of the Rising Sun Ultimate, please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mios 4Me View Post
12/23/41, South Docks, Corregidor, USS Seawolf

Ordered to transport SubAsiaticFleet personnel to Darwin

Upon pickup, received radio msg "all passengers on board ok to depart to Surabaya Java"

Home base symbol was Darwin, but we tried Surabaya anyway. Didn't work.
One of several oversights when we opened more ports in the game. I have since turned the orders generic, such that it doesn't matter what you assigned base is, the people picked-up go with you there. I am still looking for the other missions set-up like that. Quite a few of the boats were given those assignments. The one you got said both Surabaya and Darwin, which of course is confusing. Oversight on the modders part, and he has since been sent behind the shed for some wood chopping punishment with Helga. If the "orders" you get though, do not include an "Objective" with where to take the passengers, then there is no problem with where you go. In your case, the Objective basically is completed when you pick them up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeniorCitizen View Post
Got it....thanks. Understand the constraints now. Just glad it was "performing as designed" and not something I did. With the 4 crew positions on that single 20mm gun, that is one well crewed little gun.
They should never run out of ammunition with that many gofers...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote