View Single Post
Old 05-26-22, 08:22 PM   #4644
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
Superb Narwhal in FoTrS the team provides us with the best... a real narwhal...

Unlike TMO BH .... but BH has promised to use it so we'll see ...
but that of BH has a mod which allows to use AA against boats...

This is the "Donation Narwhal" mod. Yes, its a beautiful mod overall. TMO has the "pseudo Narwhal" which was created some time back to fill the gap If I recall, it was included before the Donation Narwhal was released. FOTRS Team obtained permission to include it in the mod, I have not been able to. Donation Narwhal (as name implies is a Bonus mod player can download after donating to subsim). I've never promised to include it in TMO. The patch to make it work with TMO is terribly out of date for current TMO version and thus does not work. Also has some model issues need corrected, had a weird thing where when fire mod enabled, the sub exterior would catch on fire during depth charge attack and erode hull integrity 5-10 percent before fire burned out, so def needs upgrading, I made it work and played14 patrols with it before was killed by friendly fire, but its not "good enough" for release as of yet, its a project I will get around to at some point, still trying to iron out a few kinks with TMO Update V2.0.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote