View Single Post
Old 05-25-22, 09:06 AM   #4638
ArditoCorsaro
Planesman

Downloads: 511
Uploads: 0

I used LAA when I couldn't end the second mission Prop, but the read only was crossed. The game did work fine but probably as you sad, the LAA couldn't work properly. Maybe is for that, indeed if i did restart the mission ending it immediately it did work. I could end it. I guess that since I makes many saves, in some passage they got corrupted. And maybe the read only option in properties was involved.
So do you suggest to not attack when the enemy force is too big, or if the game lag too much? (To my PC it don't lag very much, with LAA almost nothing lag, only in Pearl harbour when there are too ship or if there's too traffic it lag a little bit, or returning mission with more tc than 64x when I close the red circle it lag. But in other circumstances with LAA it don't lag.).

I will try your suggestions! I hope this time i can end a campaign.
I will start in San Diego with the s boats in early 1942, or i will start with some single war patrol until 1943, then I will do a career. Wish me good luck I hope really this time it will not ctd returning in port sometime after the first patrols. (For that i opted for the s boat campaign in the Aleutians, starting from San Diego, short patrols, to see if all work fine. While with fleet boats i loose 3 months at sea without know that. If all work fine with the early war campaign or war patrols i will try a fleet boat campaign).

About the machine, it is not the latest but it's more than good for sh4, (i play even to Rome total war 2 or Attila, or the last total wars over than the oldest, and i play without problems to il2 sturmovik and other flight simulators l, and sh4 never gived me problems every time I had a problem with fotrsu it was for a options matter, my faulty and changing the options in the right way it ever worked. So i hope i will made it trough also this time. We LL see. Thank you guys!

Last edited by ArditoCorsaro; 05-25-22 at 09:14 AM.
ArditoCorsaro is offline   Reply With Quote