scissors
Shore leave

Downloads: 303
Uploads: 0
Default Nope not kidding

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorpX View Post
You gotta be kidding.
I am not kidding, I might be oversimplifying , and a bit dramatic , But a year later reading back over it i still feel the same way .
. There are more graphics mods on subsim than any other kind of mod , as people search for that better wave , better scope, floor ,sky. whatever .
Its a shame that Ukuel is MIA from what i can gather and Lets hope everything is ok with him, His vision for more shipping , and more various boats on teh water , Is correct .
My first time zooming in on one of his sailboats anchored outside Kiel led to some loud eruptions of laughter and..
well alright i digress..

If you look at what the modders have done , It is to create the ultimate SH experience Inside of the box they have to work in .

People have tried to put in 47 crew members ,And they have made them do some pretty cool stuff , They need to do everything but poop , but the head does need a working door .

People have tried to make radio mods that play period radio , as per date .
These are the things it will need , stock , To sell . because most people wont mod , and its gotta sell .. I hope it sells like GTA5 ..

Last edited by scissors; 03-31-14 at 05:59 PM.
scissors is offline   Reply With Quote