View Single Post
Old 01-25-22, 09:46 PM   #432
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Way2co0l View Post
Been away for awhile but after playing some UBOAT got the itch to come back and give this game another go! Didn't expect to see the supermods still in active development. Going to be giving the others a try later, but TMO was what I used most previously so the one I'm most eager to start with. Yes, that's probably a big mistake but I can handle it. haha.

Too impatient to wait for the update with the pre-pearl harbor start date but really excited to hear it's expected soon and will definitely be playing it once it's available! Just gonna be getting my feet wet until it's available.

Anyway, the point of this message is actually just to say thank you for taking the time and putting in the effort to continue improving on one of this game's most iconic and immersive mods. I look forward to seeing your progress with it!

Thank you. I am really pleased by all the feedback on the mod as it was a lot of time and work, but worth it.

Yes, don't hold up your patrol time waiting on the next release lol. While it is coming soon, enjoy the mod. Currently, I am working on some bugs with the new patrol objectives/missions I added into the campaign. Just finished texting the Makin Island raid for Narwhal Class in August 42, worked out pretty great overall.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote