Old 01-18-22, 05:01 PM   #423
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Not a prob... gimme a couple to boot up & run a cross check. Shall report back right after doing so...

brb, asap...

M. M.
Yes, can confirm... exact order as reported by Bubblehead1980... with NO CTD, on running through the Rec Man.

Did note a couple of sil's, that are not showing as they should... but highly doubt, that their absence of detailing, would be a cause for causing a CTD... however.

That said...

It is... feasibly possible... (& a bit rare... but any .0's (to whatever length of them) followed by a 1 % chance... is still a chance, no matter what...) of in downloading, of something being left out of a download.

Which, may... or may not be outright noticed, except to someone who... has extensive knowledge of all things files & folders wise. Of which, I don't lay claim to being gifted as such. By any means. Am still learning.

This, is what is otherwise known of... as a corrupted download.

That, coupled with... the unzipping process... (again, as with d/l comment above, in regard to corruption...) is rare but... in unzipping a zip file, something may... get lost in the process... again... not noticed outright except unless you're used to dealing with those self-same files & such... this is what is referred to, as a corrupted unzip.

Then, is the possibility... of both occurring back-to-back... even rarer, but... any percentage chance... is STILL... a chance...

Both instances I've outlined here... can occur. I know, as to having ran into instances of such, Myself... & am pretty sure that others have... as well, at 1 point or other.

Main point is... there are any permeable means & methods, for things... to go wrong from minor annoying ones with no dire consequences other than causing a bit of laughter, after some consternation of their happening... to downright disastrous ones... & anywhere in between these 2 extremes...

Hence, "Murphy's law"... in full effect.

M. M.