View Single Post
Old 11-10-15, 02:03 PM   #3075
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Rgr that...Even if it does work, I'm not so enthusiastic about it because I wand CD which can actually shoot with something , not only to listen...
I will test this anyway because I have always been wondering does this feature actually work and could it be put on a good use...
Well, just imagine placing those coastal bunkers all around Britain's coast line, not only near ports. If you get too close to the shore, they detect you and call in the nearest airbase for an air raid. That's exactly what they were meant for. Cool, don't you think

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
I need some kind of shallow concrete platform (like concrete pier of some sort), not 1 m higher than sea level, which will "connect" bunker with coastline. This could look OK although will require a bit more work in ME...
Well, if you are into it, I can rip a pier or two from any of the stock port models, and make it into a new unit to be equipped with artillery. How long should be the leg of the pier for it to reach land, while the main unit is at safety distance from the coast?
gap is offline   Reply With Quote