View Single Post
Old 12-07-22, 09:32 AM   #1788
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
The question is can they stop this movement or is it unavoidable that sooner or later-Either by coup or through election.

By following Skybirds writing about Germany and some of my Danish and German friends writing on FB on how the society is becoming unmanageable

Markus
The Reichsbürger are far from becoming a maintream movement. They are far more extreme - and individuals of theirs often being violently resisting to the state - than the mainstream clients of the AfD, though the AfD holds hardcore Nazis as well, but its spectrum is much wider, including more moderate criticis of the mainstream opinion and society as well. The Reichsbürger are a minority group, but an extremist group nevertheless, and often they are militant, and weapon fanatics. Usually they want to go back to the Germany even before Hitler - the imperial Germany, that is.

You are right, I said repeatedly that such movements are to be expected as the natural anti-reaction to the extreme left-swinging political and zeitgeist pendulum. A law in physics: every action has reaction, and the force you infolict, inevitably returns. You may remember that I repeatedly said the same about Trump: that he is not the origin, but a symptom of the mess associated with him. The harder you push people to become leftist-marxist, the more people will try to resist to that by becoming tolerant to political movements from the right, even if the individual is not right or extremist itself: it may find that it has no other space to move anymore due to the extreme pressure to become left. In the end it is about left brute force against right brute force.

I dispise both and do not ally with any of the two. If they fight against each other, then I cheer for both of them to make them maximise the damage to the other. I distribute my disgust equally to both of them, completely impartially. And when they go for each other's throats, I help at best to make sure that no one disturbs them.

Last edited by Skybird; 12-07-22 at 09:44 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote