View Single Post
Old 10-21-21, 09:36 AM   #10
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
I tried the top link, it says you are not an insider, go forth and multiply!!
Oh wow! Rude!!! Let me see if I can find a "clean" link that is NOT associated with Windows Insider...

Edit: ... wait... it IS a Preview app... whuh? One site says Insiders only, another says use the Windows 11 page and that there is a link there... but unless I'm logged-in, I don't see no shtinking link... ?? It apparently is STILL not ready for primetime. hmmm... gettin' kind of late in the game for this.

like 1Patriotofmany, I prefer XP over 7 (and over all others), other than the 64-bit niceties of 7 for LAA with SH4 and the newer audio plug-ins I use, which while I had a 64-bit edition of XP, most stuff did NOT work in it, and its 32-bit kludge was a kludge... sigh - so a lot of 32-bit stuff wouldn't work either... So I now have two "isolated" computers in the basement with one being a DOS / Win98 machine (old old games - amazing how good some of those still are), and another being an XP-only machine for my "professional" audio recording, but without any of the 'modern' plug-ins that are 64-bit and/or Win7 or better only... I cannot afford to continually 'upgrade' everything I own like "they" insist. Don't get me started on "subscriptions"...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 10-21-21 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Wow - no linkie available...
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote