View Single Post
Old 10-05-21, 01:09 PM   #5
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
Yes, should definitely get back on patrol, a lot of improvements. Yea I recall you had dark nights tuned up pretty decent one time, shame we lost the mod all However, the adjustments i made in other areas I made to work in conjunction with dark nights, so can do things like get inside a convoy, attack from realistic range, and escape without always getting shot up, but they are by no means blind. Like I explained, a lot of factors.

Well, ratio looks fine now, to me anyways. I play without cams or contacts about 60 percent of time but had them on often in testing for situational awareness, to take notes etc. When I played with cam and went to deck for enemy view, did not see my ship usually. I attack usually 2000-2500 yards, 2300 most common firing range. Now inside the convoy lol sometimes firing from 1000 yards little more or less, depends
As I recall I didn't mess with sensors, just all Env file stuff. Been so long I can hardly remember the files, but someone added a moon chart to one of the F commands and I was gonna rob that and add it. It would be helpful to have in game to look at the moon phases since they actually are correct.

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote