Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by l02turner View Post
Hey MM -
Thanks for that detailed explanation, but if it requires that much effort to launch TMO I'll probably pass, but I need to study your comments more and decide what to do.

Thx again -
Larry
It's not that difficult... just open up the folder you have SH4 in (that is modded with TMO)... go to the 'Data' folder, open that, find the 'Menu' folder, open it then find & open the final folder 'Loading'.

Once that last folder is opened up, is a simple task to locate the file 'intro_logo_bkg' & veiw it... either inside the folder in the preview pane... or using any picture viewer app you either have with your operating system or 1 you downloaded & installed... it's NOT that difficult to do.

It just looked so, due to all the explaining I did... is all.

I over explained it, in the effort to try & be as clear as where the screen you should be seeing, when you start your TMO modded copy of SH4... is located. So as to know for definite that the mods are working as they should.

Sorry about that... I tend to get motor mouthed (well, in this case fingered) in detailing how to find/fix/correct things... I do try to curb it but.. well, it has a tendency to slip out...

M. M.