View Single Post
Old 03-02-14, 02:42 PM   #1
sudden2k
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0
Default Manual Targeting not working?

Hey guys,

im new to this forum as a registered member, but ive been reading alot already here and i wanted to thank all of you who put effort in supporting people here

i have a question about the manual targeting.
ive read the tutorials and worked my way through some online demonstration videos and it seems pretty straight forward tbh.

im first identifying the target, marking the map to get the AOB and range it afterwards, i do that twice to get a speed.

but never the less...as soon im done with this and go to the torpedo map...its pointing to nirvana always. most of the time the green line is waaaaaaaaaay to short even though the ranging IS correct (well i mean you can easiely range in the map using a ruler there) and also it doesnt look like the TDC is taking the speed into account at all`?

so any ideas what i might do wrong...i understand that there is a ton of stuff you can do wrong but i double checked alot of stuff myself and i cant figure it out. i even calculated the speed of the boat myself using map markings and it confirms that i did it right in the first place.

im running out of ideas here

thanks for help in advance!

greetings

sudden

ps: i added 2 pics, one with my input data and the second one shows what garbage is coming out the other end..

Last edited by sudden2k; 03-02-14 at 02:57 PM.
sudden2k is offline   Reply With Quote