View Single Post
Old 04-20-17, 01:59 PM   #2
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
2- I am on my 5th patrol (Twos), I have been between Iceland and Skagerak, didn't find any taskforce... and actually found nothing at all so far except a few destroyers and trailers (I am now back at the main convoy entry route west of Scotland)... nothing, nada, zilch. I dive at about every 40 km and listen in. Is this normal or have I run into a bug?
you should "be more agressive"... Send occasional status reports and check latest radio contact reports in your cpt log. Also, use radio contact reports range filters in GUI's upper right corner... The traffic will come, eventually...

Quote:
2-b (optional, desperate question) - Can I rely on my sonarman to do quick dives and checks at TC32 or do I have to do it manually every time?
AI sonar men will work just fine even with maximum TC...Dive deeper while searching for traffic to increase hydro range...

Of course, my answers are only valid if you have installed the game and the mod according to install instructions and you haven't messed up something with unsuported mods...
Cheers!
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote