Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
To: Mad Mardigan, per post #3740

We should probably have a disclaimer with the Aleutian campaign in that a player should NOT do a Status Update if they are east of the IDL. The distance from more action is quite far, and there are only so many missions to the east and south of Dutch Harbor that can be done. You probably overloaded the poor game - stressed it, you did!... - we'll probably go ahead and add a couple of journeys toward Kiska or Adak early also, since they were assigned in real life, although the boats didn't make it very far, due to high seas and willowaws... They had to turn back and return to Dutch Harbor for repairs...

I would like you to zip your Save folder if you can though, and upload it somewhere and send me a link, please. I would like to see that "NULL" if possible. It sounds like it was on the Mission Orders page before you sailed, correct? If so, that means whoever built that mission failed to put a Mission Objective synopsis in the tsr portion of the mission files, like "ObjectiveOne = Patrol South of Umnak for three (3) days continuous" - I wonder who would have done that?... Since the mission completed, that would be my guess. Thanks for the heads-up!
Ahoy propbeanie...

As for the NULL, yeah that was on the ''Mission Orders'' load screen, after clicking on the map in the office. I did send ya, via DM a snap shot of that screen... by the way.

Ok, after grabbing a bit of sleep, have that set for you to be able to d/l & look at. Check your DM here propbeanie...

M. M.