View Single Post
Old 02-13-13, 06:45 AM   #402
She-Wolf
Watchdog

Downloads: 152
Uploads: 0

aha! so pleased to see this thread. I used nHancer in SH3 and found it a great treasure, but as artao has mentioned, it ceased to be useful for later cards, and me not really understanding about graphics settings ( though TweakGuides did help), I have not dared to 'fiddle' with graphics properties since. Now I discover Nvidia Inspector ( thank you DD!) and am keen to try some of the suggestions offered here - but is there a 'return to default setting' option if I get unexpected results do you know? I ask because I got some very weird effects when I fiddled with SH4 after it first came out, and had to re-install as I could not find a way to get rid of them.

Overall I am pretty happy with how the game looks on my machine ( 64bit, Geforce GTS 250), and the only bit that bothers me a tad, is the effect of 'birds in the rigging', where the straight lines of the rigging get broken up into blocks or dashes. It isn't a huge bother in SH4 - and compared to how Vanilla SH3 looked before any tweaks, hardly noticeable - but I DO notice and it spoils the immersion a bit. Can you please tell me which setting I need to change to address this particular issue? Thank you!