View Single Post
Old 07-25-23, 08:38 PM   #63
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torvald Von Mansee View Post
I'm a lefty who despises "woke/SJW" culture...
I think many Dems in America are still true liberals, but deplore the progressive culture. The problem is progressives control the party and when these common sense moderate Dems vote... Dem, they vote control to the far left progressives which in the end gives the far left nuts control of committees and policy. Half of America is still fighting the far left progressive movement, but they have strong backing from global corporatist. I use to think a civil war in America was unthinkable, but not so sure now. I'm not sure what the answer is as moderates and the right have mostly sit back afraid of labels to fight back because the left controls so much of social media. I think that's why progressives are so intent on legally controlling language, once they do that, it's game over for the constitution.

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote