View Single Post
Old 11-16-22, 08:19 AM   #263
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

The interesting thing in Bitcoins is not its buying aspect, but the technology and its safety features. As a currency it was hoped to limit the influence and control of central banks and governments, but as we have learned, governments can - and did - simply prohibit and effectively interrupt the use of cryptocurrency, also the founding as well as handling of cryptocurrency demands at some point the interaction with traditional currency again, making it prone and vulnerable to negative things happenign to traditional currency, too. I never bought into the hype around Bitcoins, therefore, to me its just the same as paper money with all its disadvanatges - just without paper. That centrela banks now hype cahsklessness and their own crapoto currencies only serves the purprose to make people dpene3dent on the state and makign themvulnerbale to any state- plundeirng operaitons and makign them avialable to any fees raised by credit card companies that then you can no lone rin any way avoid. Its about control, and plundering savings, and keeping people depending - fighting crime and money laundering are just strawman arguments. A tool of establishing ever more totalitarian control. A tool to make people fully transparent to commerce and governments alike, predictable in their decisions and behviours, manipulable, and vulnerable in their existence.

I have a bank card that is regularly attached to my banking account, but I hold no more a separate credit card like Visa or Mastercard, nothing like that. In shops I never pay live in plastic or via apps, and I will not do as long as its still possible to boycott it.

For the most, when leaving the house I almost never carry any plastic card (ID, license, health, bank), nor a smartphone. Any pickpocket succeeding in getting my wallet will enjoy no satisfaciton from it except a little small money needed for paying in the supermarket, not more: no big money, no plastic cards, nothing. I also dont easily create motion profiles for Google and mobile carriers.

There were times when it was normal for us to not have all these stupid things that only lead us ever deeper into tyranny and serfdom. And we got along well without them. The belief that we can no longer do without them is an illusion opportunistically implanted in us by those who want to exercise power over us. These gadgets, which we use "voluntarily", make the establishment of a police state unnecessary, while even exceeding the functionality of a police state.

How stupid are we to accept this...???