View Single Post
Old 03-18-23, 04:16 PM   #5380
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Personally I couldn't care less about a former President who may or may not be arrested next week. I see article and other stuff on the web and some of them I post here, so you can read and response to this.

I see it as a domestic problems.

Avoid Trump is that possible when there's talk about Trump and filming Trump(for the news)? on almost every news channel I have.

If I want my daily routine to be filled with his name-Then I have to choose CNN.
If I want to fully avoid it-Shut down the TV.

Markus

IMO at this point he’s been out of office for a little over two years. To me what’s amazing is that anybody still gives a rats arse what happens to a Trump. For the last six years it’s been a pointless nothing burger and boondoggle. Now it’s hush money for sexual favors? Really that’s the big headline? If he was a woman other woman would be gathering in support shouting girl’s just want to have fun and woman power!

Meanwhile we are flirting with escalation and maybe boots on the ground in Ukraine. On the flip side we’re also dealing with the possibility of stopping aid to Ukraine. Some NATO countries still not contributing enough for their own defense while we foot the bill. Our own Government still spending like crazy driving inflation even higher. Banks involved with Crypto being shut down and seized. Fentanyl and human smuggling and record numbers of deaths at our southern border. 150 thousand a years die from Opioids which still affects our national economy and public safety. Oh and let’s not forget the child labor, misery suffering in third world countries and destruction of their lands and the Amazon to clear the way for mining of rare earth metals needed to save the planet! So we can drive around in electric cars and send emails. And the list goes on.

But for some unexplained reason Trump still takes center stage. I liken the Trump drama to Nero’s fiddle.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 03-18-23 at 04:35 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote