View Single Post
Old 12-29-08, 09:11 PM   #50
CaptJodan
A-ganger

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 0

For the record, I'd just like to say that I'm happy with the beta thus far, and am happy to have it. There are issues, but I have no desire to voice them, as I know the team is working on them when they get the chance. This is far more than I ever expected we would be allowed to have for this sim, and it's injected new life into it.

I'm loving both the new interfaces and particularly enjoy the Alfa. I'm not sure if mods to, say the sensors and torpedoes were additions made in previously allowed mods (I was basically playing no-modded), but I like the fact that you have to get closer to your target.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I am saddened that the modders feel they have to limit these betas for legitimate fears that the community will pounce on problems they see. Already, RA and AT have brought us more than I could ever have forseen we'd get, and I'm just happy to enjoy the work they've done and not harrass them to death to fix problem X or Y. I'm just enjoying what they've already done for the community and hope they won't feel oppressed by it now, or later down the road.
CaptJodan is offline   Reply With Quote