View Single Post
Old 05-14-23, 02:09 AM   #5468
Alexsandr7822
Nub

Downloads: 94
Uploads: 0

[QUOTE=propbeanie;2867321]I am tracing through the files now, looking for the possible cause of your CTD, concentrating on what happens between October and December 1942. Did you happen to note the date in the game of the crash? Do you remember the wording of your Patrol off Attu assignment? I can see them in the video, if I could only read Russian... lol - I cannot quite see the date in your video on my computer display, even at full-screen... lol - I have old man eyes...

btw, do you have your translations for the FotRSU mod in a mod of your own that others could download? Onkel Neal could get you some space here on SubSim for you to post your translation mod for others to use, or post a link to a site of your own.

Edit: I forgot to ask you your mod loadout. Can you list the mods you have loaded through JSGME please? Especially, do you have Nippon Maru or Nihon Kaigun loaded, and the associated Roster mods, such as Combined Roster? I found your Patrol assignment, which is "Patrol Attu 01F" with orders to patrol for five days. Since there are not any Triggers or Events associated with it, and there is only the one Objective and Patrol Marker (the green circle), it is not the source of the trouble, which only leaves something spawning most likely north and west of your location as you come into the Agattu Strait, south and east of Attu Island.

You're absolutely right! The problem is in the unit, which the game can not simply load. I looked in the comping file and found the most suitable file to consider is Aleutians_traffic
That's where we need to go from here. As in the spawning area within a radius of 30 km falls precisely these ships from this file. I'll test it separately. Yes I did the translation itself, the modifications are only on the interiors of the boats plus the background music. It is worth noting that in the modding is not the first year, and understand the file structure of the game. The rest of the mods that you listed I have not stand.

Last edited by Alexsandr7822; 05-14-23 at 02:21 AM.
Alexsandr7822 is offline   Reply With Quote