View Single Post
Old 04-08-23, 01:53 PM   #5580
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
You are failing to take into account that while he was president nothing could be done about it. Now that he is a private citizen, the wheels of justice are moving at the normal pace which can take up to three years.
What you fail to take into account is he made those payments before he was elected president. You also fail to take into account he’s been out of office for over two years now. You also fail to take into account the feds and the previous Democrat New York DA had over six years to investigate the matter and build a case against him. As much as I think they tried to come up with a solid case and would have loved to prosecute him and take the victory lap, none of them did. Now some two bit crooked scam artist made headlines by making it a campaign promise ‘to get trump’ so he could get elected. I standby what I said about Bragg, he isn’t interested in serving justice he was interested getting elected and serving the democrat voters which got him elected and so the show must go on!

It’s another boondoggle and dog and pony show. As Dershowitz mentioned even if you had the best lawyers defending you, it may be near impossible to defend against such a frenzied mob. But when the sensationalism settles the victory laps are done and Bragg and his voter base have finished patting themselves on the back. Because it was a boondoggle from the get go it will be easily overturned later on appeal.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 04-08-23 at 05:59 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote