View Single Post
Old 04-06-23, 02:29 PM   #5567
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Trump’s own doing, really? How do you, me or anyone defend against an accuser who before he was even the DA pledged to prosecute you just to get more votes? That’s not serving justice. That’s a democrat fulfilling a political campaign promise, serving the democrat voters he made the promise too and nobody else. That’s why for six years I continue identifying this as nothing less than a boondoggle for self serving politicians and their party fanboys.

Has it ever occurred to anyone that after six years of accusations against one person and that person having never been found guilty of any of the charges or gone to jail. That one person keeps insisting he’s innocent, he just might just be telling the truth? And people wonder how a whole nation can be duped into following dictators.

Why people keep assuming it’s Trump’s fault is baffling. Six years of screaming little monkeys throwing poop on wall to see what sticks. Still haven’t figured out it. Leads me to think those screaming tribes of monkeys are either gullible morons or trolling. I just can’t believe anyone can be that stupid.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 04-07-23 at 09:15 PM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote