Old 05-27-22, 05:23 AM   #966
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieReddog View Post
Hi, new user here.

I've downloaded JGSME, set up the shortcut to start in the SH4 folder, and downloaded this mod, which I've unzipped into a folder called MODS. However, I'm wondering if that's correct since the screenshot and readme talk about load order, which I don't have only having a single entry in JGSME for Trigger Maru Overhaul 2.5 UpdateBH V2.0.

I'm wondering if I've missed a step somewhere in the million odd links I've clicked through trying to info or a guide?

Once the mods are placed in mod folder, you need to click on te JSGME desk top icon, which should have been added automatically when installed JSGME in the SH 4 folder(unless you denied it permission). Once mods are in folder, you have to activate the mods via the desktop icon.

Click the Icon...

On the left of JSGME , you will see the name of the mods in the mods folder, click on it to highlight, then you will see the buttons in he middle...one is activate mod, other is deactivate mod, third is deactivate all mods. You will highlight TMO Update BH V2.0 first and activate it. Follow install order in the README.

Every mod REQUIRED to run the TMO Update BH V2.0 is included in the download. Consult the README, go into the TMO folder (which is in SH/MODS)you will need to go into the folder, click on the Required mods folder, drag and drop them into the SH4/MODS folder as did with TMO Update V2.0 and follow the activation order.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote