View Single Post
Old 11-25-11, 09:13 PM   #1582
sirbum69
Navy Dude

Downloads: 127
Uploads: 0

Hey TDW, i dont know if this is what happened cause of the patch but, tonight it was 2200 hours and i was sailing 1500M of the right side of a convoy and i stayed there for 40 mins and not once did there Grey circle ever become larger then say 20M. I was able to sail all the way to a ambush point and then, i sailed right into the middle of them and started dropping them with my deck gun.

Oh and the whole time i was on the surface running flank speed. No fog, clear moon lite night. What i found way too easy was the fact that even when i started fireing on them, with my deck gun from 700M they just continued on there course. Never zigged or anything. When i identified them they were AOT/something/something Troop transports. It was some real long name.

Anyways thought i would let you know as you said you wanted a challange but not too hard. Well, this was no challange at all. as i was able to pick off one boat and just turn to the next in line.

Oh and i tried to take pics but, one they were extremly dark and two they didnt show the wakes of the ship, like i tried to take.

Last edited by sirbum69; 11-25-11 at 09:14 PM. Reason: forgot pics
sirbum69 is offline   Reply With Quote