View Single Post
Old 06-28-21, 04:50 AM   #3552
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AviatorMan View Post
This is a good read, thanks for the detailed reply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihatethis View Post
Giving money to the company who killed the series is pretty morally wrong. By buying SH, poor souls just sponsoring production of Far Cry 10 and Assassin's Creed 25. For subsim fan it's same as committing war crimes.

EDIT: And I did double check that I had LAA set correctly
Ihatethis
"Giving money to the company that killed the show is quite morally wrong"
yes I understand you but any work has copyright otherwise it kills the work .. yes for what you say then ... we have been on the street with them for a long time ... where is this time or who has made take off the company Ubi thanks to the player pc ... now our market is not profitable !!! for them we are too demanding here !!! par like these consolers .. mass production is more beneficial besides I thought I understood that the gameplay had to evolve but for the moment it is episodic recycling ... good "AviatorMan" I hope that you will not give up so quickly! ! to enjoy this game you have to know how to accept defeat .. what do you want "all work deserves salary ..." but you have tremendous support here to start here "propbeanie" (logo tinker in haste yesterday for the occasion) " Bubblehead1980 "" KaleunMarco "" Mad Mardigan "
you cannot afford to fail.
je tous les veterants ici... qui travaille d arrache pieds
.. Amicalement KM_U669

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 06-28-21 at 09:34 AM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote