View Single Post
Old 12-03-22, 08:30 AM   #9
Alcon2009
Bosun

Downloads: 113
Uploads: 1
Icon14

About the max diving depth, it's classified and no one knows the real value, but if the Seawolf can dive from 700-900m, why can't the VA do the same? I know VA isn't made for ASW but it should achieve that depth. Also who knows if the VA hull is also special?

I made Block I, II and III, IV separated. Block I and II are in the same SHIP CLASS using Spherical sonar, theres also the III and IV which is equipped with the LAB in the game. I / II / III / IV they are all playable.

(im talking about the mod here) The Akula I and I Improved are more noisy than FLT II and III, FLT I is quieter than Akula I, FLT II is noisier than Akula II, but the FLT III is still more quiet than III, II, imp and I.

You ask if im doing a revamp? well the answer is yes. In Arleigh Burkes, i added the LWAMI model for FLT IIA and i created the FLT III(also lwami model) with the other sensors. I and II still use the same model and i removed the helos for them. IIA and III use helos now. In terms of weapons, the SeaRAM is added for some from I and II like the Porter, and Donald Cook. The VLS is fixed and you have TLAM BLOCK V, SM-2, ESSM (only IIA and III and quadpacked) ASROC, LRASM.
(EDIT2: Kirov ciws is ok, nothing is wrong on it.)
LRASM is not in service yet but it will, so i added it with a realistic behaviour and max speed 700 knots.
I did the same with Ticonderogas but they are using ANTI SHIP TASM BLOCK V instead of a LRASM.

I added the FREEDOM class from LWAMI.

I added the Zircon 3M22 missiles for the new russian ships and fixed the ammount of sams and their position. CIWS now work different, they used to have 1 tube in the launcher meanwhile in real life it's 5-10 depending on the CIWS . So i made this, talking about Kirov CIWS, i will try to figure this out. I won't tell you everything about what i did, but i will tell you this: KDX III, II revamp, Kongo revamp, Eurofighter added, F-35A/B/C added with beast mode, Type 52C revamp, 212 revamp, Suffren revamp. ETC ETC

Last edited by Alcon2009; 12-03-22 at 03:34 PM.
Alcon2009 is offline   Reply With Quote