kapuhy
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 72
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashikaga View Post
great 3d designer
I absolutely need to put this in my resume

More seriously - thank you for your kind words, but firstly I'm just an amateur playing around with Blender in his free time, and secondly, playable IX in this game would be a huge undertaking for any single modder. If this was a question of "hey, we have a dedicated team working on this project and looking for people to help" I'd volunteer in an instant, but doing it on my own is well outside realm of possibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
The biggest draw back with the type 104 (coastal vessels) is the lack of sonarman's ability to report them. These sound contacts are completely ignored by the game. I tried to add new category reserved only for somewhat bigger coastal ships in order to separate them from simple fishing boats, but the game wont let me do it... It seems that these stuff are hard codded by the game...
That's a bummer... sadly, I lack the knowledge of campaign files to offer suggestions. Perhaps it would be possible to "free" one of unit types by assigning all its units to similar type (for example, merge "super battleships" with "battleships") and then use freed up type for new units?

Last edited by kapuhy; 09-27-20 at 06:46 AM.
kapuhy is offline   Reply With Quote