View Single Post
Old 09-28-16, 08:22 AM   #6003
palmic
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 82
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
I've searched but can't easily find the answers, so sorry if it's a duplicate.

Problem 1:

I've started a new career, but all the TDW UI or even the standard UI is completely missing.

Problem 2:

I can't even click on the yellow 'i' to show the task. It registers the click but nothing is displayed.

Problem 3:

Is there someway to modify the mod before activating it to stop it replacing the english language NPC feedback with the german. I want to play 'realistically' but I don't speak German and I don't want to. I think this should be optional and not forced because it adds nothing to gameplay, but I can see how for some people it might fall under 'immersion'.

Problem 4:

Is there a way to customise the keyboard shortcuts because my keyboard doesn't have the arrow / page / home / number pad keys.

Problem 5:

Can I start a new career without having to do the 'tutorial' mission first? And yes, I"ve checked that the XML file has been changed as per the install directions.

Problem 6:

In the stock game, you do the tutorial and then head straight to Kiel and then get a briefing. Am I right in saying that's been removed and instead I hunt for polish shipping until some point instead?

Thanks
For most of your questions just completely uninstall SH5 and delete whole directory after and reinstall it step by step from tutorial in first post of this thread
palmic is offline   Reply With Quote