Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianstu98 View Post
Yes, but each time that i load a saved game the texture issue comes back
Hmm...

See of giving as much details as you can provide...

SH4: What source, version #, where installed.

Mods list, if using jsgme (which you should, as this makes it easier to roll back so as to keep mods up to date, as they are updated & believe me... they are (for the most part, at any rate some older mods, still work, but.. have to make sure you're not cross using them with mods that they aren't designed for.. have to be real careful about that. ) this is a simple, open jsgme, click on tasks, on menu that pops up, go to last choice in the list, hover mouse then click on 'clipboard'... this will allow you to paste the mod activated listing from jsgme here, in a reply back post...

Eazy peezy, mac 7 cheezy... so easy, a cave man could do it...

(sorry, My weird sense of humor.. back you fiend... *cracks whip at it... back, I say...)

Are you running more that 1 copy of SH4 & modding them.. if so, then you really should be using MultiSH4.... this is not a mod, but a utility tool, that allows you to make different save folders in doc's... so as to keep the game saves, separate from 1 another... is a simple drop into the SH4 folder... click on it, before doing anything else & setting up a save spot in doc's... & using 2 or 3 letters to designate that with.

Would say of asking about if you patched SH4 with the 4GB patch, or if you used Large Address Aware (LAA, for short).. but.. in the quote from you, you already mentioned of the fact of your using LAA... so...

on that, would suggest opening it up, once open click 'Mode" in the upper section of the box/window... in the pop up menu, select 'advanced'.

In the list there... look to ensure that it reads, under the LAA section: True for that particular SH4.exe, if it doesn't... then go back to basic mode & redo the 3 steps process...

Lastly, include your computer specs... Op sys, graphics, HD, processor info...

Including all this info, as much as humanly possible... assists in figuring out a possible solution or barring that, a possible workaround... a th lest/worst case scenario...

M. M.

Last edited by Mad Mardigan; 08-27-21 at 02:33 PM.
Mad Mardigan is offline   Reply With Quote