View Single Post
Old 03-23-08, 06:28 AM   #51
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpt. Lehmann
I'm beginning to think that MOST Silent-Hunter series players.... need psychological therapy.

<Here now... lie down on the bunk and tell me about your boat.>

<mmHmm... scribbles notes... mhmm.>

<Do you feel the occasional urge to torpedo yourself?>

<Do you feel as if the C.O.B. is undressing you with his eyes?>

<Do you feel that you are becoming a Nazi when you climb into a U-boat?>

<Do you enjoy German or American sausage?>

<What does this ink-blot look like to you.>

<mmHmm... scribbles notes... mhmm.>

This is the most intelligent analysis I have read to date on this forum. We do need psychological therapy. A bottle of prescibed pills might be in order as well. We are all bobbing around in our gray matter looking at a pixel world destroying pixel ships in our pixel submarines. We all live in a pixel submarine, a pixel submarine, a pixel submarine... (sung to the Beatles Yellow Submarine). Don't forget the marmalade skys brought to you by ROW! BTW, the ink blot looks like the oil pouring out of that fat pixel tanker I just whacked with my pixel torpedo. :p I like German sausage...it' in my blood and I can prove were it came from back to the 1700's in Germany.

Get over this folks. The schoolyard banter is really getting us nowhere and very fast. Now go to your pixel world with pixel ships and sink them with your pixel torpedo in your favorite pixel boat. Straight jackets for everyone!!! This round is on me! I hope I get one in a off-brown color. It favors my eyes. I hope my padded cell is very plush just in case I have some entertaining to do. Nurse Ratchet, we are going to watch the damn World Series. This place really is the Coo-Coo Nest. "Badia, badia, badia....that's all folks".....Porky Pig. Hmmmm, is Porky German or American....does this relate back to the sausage question? :hmm: Good night Gracie.