View Single Post
Old 03-25-21, 06:30 PM   #27
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Have never claimed to be an expert on American politics and its federal laws far from it.

Isn't there some kind of chain of decision before an amendment can't be changed or erased ? Isn't there some rule what, where and who before the politicians can make changes in these amendment ?

Why I ask is, as I read your comment Biden & Co will try to totally ban the right to wear a gun even a single handgun.
Can he/they do so without violating an amendment ?

Markus
You don't need to be from the U.S or an expert on U.S affairs to ask reasonable questions, Markus. In fact, not being from the U.S may well give you a unique perspective on the happenings here.

August has suggested that the Democrats don't want the U.S citizenry to have the ability to defend themselves. In fact, It's a Democratic agenda to completely disarm the American citizenry and deny them access to anything even resembling a weapon.

Authorities have revealed that Boulder Colorado shooting suspect, Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa has a history of mental illness and anti social behavior. This has long been the problem and what needs to be addressed, not the responsible people and individuals who make up the majority of gun ownership.

Jeff had mentioned some close calls he and his friend had. Thankfully, everything worked out in his favor. Another happy ending, brought to you, courtesy of the second amendment. My only question is did the beer in the bag survive the encounter ?

Last edited by Commander Wallace; 03-25-21 at 06:50 PM.
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote