View Single Post
Old 01-29-24, 03:53 PM   #2
Threadfin
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Another good golf game is PGA Tour 2K23, which is the one I play. I host a weekly tournament in the Society I created. Looks like you've found your game, but if you ever want to branch out or play competitively in a relaxed group for fun, hit me up. New event starts tomorrow!

Game recommendations?

I could suggest dozens. But I will suggest my current favorite, which is Paradox's Europa Universalis IV, which initially released in 2013, but has undergone a massive transformation down the years. This is a grand strategy game spanning the years 1444-1821. It really is superb. Insanely variable, very challenging and tons of fun.

I can recommend this as a good game to play, but I cannot in good conscience recommend it as a good game to buy. You have to buy it on sale. Otherwise the whole thing is too expensive. They have now introduced a DLC subscription and maybe that is a good route in for some.

I've been playing for ten years now and have dropped 4000 hours, making it far and away my most-played Steam game ever. No game I have played has the sort of replyability that this one does. At times it's been a love-hate sort of thing as it evolves away from me and back again. But on balance, it is easily my top strat game of all time.