Old 02-02-22, 05:39 PM   #477
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayton View Post
Does Vicker’s mods work with TMO? I’m looking for an AI break from FOTRS. I noticed another player on YouTube getting short-range SD callouts. Do first detection callouts vary with TMO? You play this game so much it very quickly becomes long range detection—dive—repeat.
Can tell you, the older subskins in 4k, work alright... & the battleflags one does, as well... just make sure to not use the portion of it that is for interiors... as that won't... not at this time, last I heard, vickers, was looking at adding to the interiors the ability to use them, with TMO... just no clear on when that would become available for TMO, as it now stands... what with Bubblehead1980's revamping of it.

Do know & appreciate that it takes a great deal of work, doing mods... having attempted a couple Myself... but, those attempts, were in the sound stage section... not the nitty gritty down in the mud, 3 D modeling or .dat files, or other areas in that same neck of the woods...

I am fairly confident of tinkering about in the .cfg areas... with moderate confidence... usually...

Oh, & stay away from the new released version of Sealife, for SH4... that 1 for FotRS... that won't work with TMO... can use the older version... the updated one, just prior to FotRS v1.7 version... but no further.

Hope that helps...

M. M.