Old 04-19-20, 11:49 AM   #787
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
sorry to pile on, PB.
while patrolling near the Bonins in late 1944, i couldn't help but notice that there is a US Base on Iwo Jima...late in 1944. and sure enough, when i checked the Air Base file, there are two Air Bases (20 & 26) started on Iwo 12/1/44.
March 1945 would be more accurate.
Put it on the list of things-to-do.
Corrected. That's another one of those "I do not claim responsibility for making it so, but I do claim responsibility for not having seen it and fixed it earlier..." sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
I remember reading somewhere that there is a small chance of a friendly ship attack, does this go for planes as well?.
Yes, you fone home, and they will come if available:

Part 2 of this will be published whenever YouTube decides to finish it... It has evidence as to the main issue we have been experiencing, and "yes", I did manage to get a CTD... I think we found the true culprit. Maybe. What we have done previously has made the game with the mod much more efficient, and initial game loadings are now half of what they were, while missions loading is greatly reduced. The Museum now takes just over a minute and a half to load, all thanks to s7rikeback and Jeff-Groves in their tireless pursuit of all things "fluff" in the files...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote