Thread: On Health
View Single Post
Old 03-16-24, 09:38 AM   #243
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I neither need nor feel the caffeine kick, I like coffee with a very mild sweetness and some cream or condensed milk for the taste of this mix. But only earlier in the day - from early afternoon on I like it not, as if the taste had been changed, but I may have a - this time very sweet - espresso in the late afternoon or early evening ( I stay up long into the night anyway). So, to me its all about craving for the taste, not about "need".

But its undeniably true that coffee has a strong physiological effect in digestion. I would reocmmend to not have meds or supps with coffee, it can speed up their passage through the digestive system to a degree where they really lose efficiency, also, you lose plenty of salt, you gotta replace that salt. Also, I never have coffee on empty stomach, the effect of castor oil could not be more devastating.

Originally, caffeine is a highly potent neurotoxin that plants use to fight off bugs. In other words, caffeine is a pesticide. Bug sucks it in with the plants' tasty juices, and then its brain get chemically grilled and bug drops dead. Seen this way, it is perfectly logical to not drink coffee (or tea). And this is just regarding caffeine - there are many, many more toxins in it, too. Or as Dr. Chaffee always says: "Plants are trying to kill you!"

Similar things could be said about legumes, beans... Thats why you usually gotta cook the #### out of it (or roast the coffee beans) to make it a bit better digestable. Completely non-toxic this all never gets, probably. Human-sprayed pesticides are the least of your concerns in this chemical cocktail plants attack you with to make you stop eating them.

Eating this over decades of your life most likely has cumulative effects that one day result in you getting some interesting diagnosis from your Doc, for auto-immune deaseases, inflammatory deseases, hormonal dysbalances... Its no wonder, by your plant-eating diet you set your body under decades-long chemical attack.

Last edited by Skybird; 03-16-24 at 09:50 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote