View Single Post
Old 07-08-20, 03:23 AM   #29
Kapitän
The Old Man

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyronster View Post
What I ended up using is the Nvidia control panel.

1. When on your windows desktop right click anywhere in the background and a menu should come up. If NVIDIA Control Panel shows up as any of the options then you should be able to do the same thing I did.

Attachment 3355

2. Now in this program under Manage 3D Settings as shown in the picture, change the tab from Global to Program Settings.

Attachment 3356

3. Click Add, and if the SH3 launcher icon shows up you should be able to just select that. If it doesn't show up you may have to click browse and find it wherever you have it installed. (The example here shows SH4 but I'm guessing SH3 will be the same)

4. Once that is done scroll through the options until you see Max Frame Rate as I have highlighted in the picture. Click the little drop down arrow and it will give a slider you can move or you can just type 30 in the little box on the right. Click OK.

5. A button will appear on the bottom of the Control Panel that says "Apply". Click that and you should be good to go!

As a side note your in game time may still be screwed up in your current patrol but I would guess when you start your next one it should be correct and stay correct.

Also if you don't have this as an option I would guess that using bandicam to limit it would probably work as well.

Good luck
Wow, thanks for that! Very helpful!

I'm in mid-patrol right now and will give the Bandicam-Option a try and if necessarry, the way you described, between patrols.

Just one last question: Does it necessarrily have to be 30 fps or can it be another number, e.g., 40?

Thanks, again!

Last edited by Kapitän; 07-08-20 at 04:11 AM.
Kapitän is offline   Reply With Quote