View Single Post
Old 11-19-22, 03:41 AM   #183
blackswan40
LSH-2022 Liaison Officer

Downloads: 589
Uploads: 30

Hi Archive1 maybe your LSH-2022 has been corupted if files are missing then you may need to reinstall eveything but you can retreive your campaign career files in your documents you will have a Folder called V2C or something similar thats where your LSH-2022 Career patrol saves are kept.
I would copy and paste that folder to somewhere different like in your pictures or music folder uninstall LSH-2022 completly then reinstall SH3 check if you have the SH3.exe and the SH3.dll.
Then take stock SH3 for a test run to ensure it is working as it should then install LSH-2022 Career version ensure you name your career save folder same as the one you moved to your pictures folder do a test run with the built in Commander mod with same Kapitans name to see if LSH-2022 runs if all is ok then replace your default V2C LSH-2022 career Folder in your documents with the saved one you moved to your pictures or music folder then you should be up and running once again if your LSH-2022 new install crashes when you load your last at sea mid patrol save then i would load the start of that patrol save when you were back in port ok.

hope this gets you squared away also check the PM I sent you it will help you some Sir

Last edited by blackswan40; 11-19-22 at 04:35 PM.
blackswan40 is offline   Reply With Quote