View Single Post
Old 11-03-22, 05:17 PM   #368
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

^ 00:18:18:
"The Chinese Strategic Rocket Force possesses the most advanced cruise and ballistic program in the world, not only advanced in terms of the technology, but also in terms of numbers. They just have more munitions than the United States can defend against. China's capability to attack or target US aircraft carriers or US base sin the region is significant, and the Unite dStates have access ot missile defences, but those are easily saturated in terms of the number of missiles that China shoots, and a number of them will definitely go through."

Heck, I know I predicted this and warned of this status being reached sooner or later already at the times around the 2003 Iraq war. The Chinese are a force of missiles; missiles, missiles ,and then more missiles. Its all about a rain of missiles.

And what did already Sovjet Admiral Gorshkov predict, amongst others? That the next war at sea will be extremely intense and ammo-intensive. And navy units at sea have very limited numbers of ammunition reserves. Means for the US the units will spend long time just being in transit from and back to bases.

You also have to add to their combat navy the armada of "coast guard" ships that are not included in that number of over 330 surface ships and submarines. And different to that of the US, these huge numbers of platforms are NOT scattered all across the planet, but will get strictly focussed on the combat theatre named the Taiwan war operation. Numerical superiority of the Chinese over the US and its allies will be immense. And this from a foe of almost equal technology level.

A loss of Taiwan, in whatever way: peacefully, blackmailed, or by war, to China, will be a desaster for the world, because due to the chip production of Taiwan ending up in hands of the Chinese, Bejing then has a dagger held at the throat of practically all the rest of the world, directly over the aorta.

Still, I am not convinced the US would engage in big war against China, if China does not start any war against Taiwan by also attacking Okinawa and Guam and any identified US Carrier Group in range.

The numbers aree simpyl against the US. I am not certain nanymore that access to the Street of taiwan to shuttle over troops can be denied to the Chinese.

What speaks against China is that its military may be over-confident, like the Russian was, leading to stupid decisions and commands proving to be suicidal for the chinese forces. But the Chinese are not the Russians.

The biggest pound the US can trump with, imo is not submarines or carriers or fighter bombers, but long range bombers. And the video indicates that somewhere, too.

Last edited by Skybird; 11-03-22 at 05:32 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote