Old 01-13-19, 04:17 AM   #4546
THE_MASK
Ace of the deep .

Downloads: 901
Uploads: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzA View Post
Thanks for the welcome

I try a new fresh instalation of the Sorber Mega Mod all in one from my DVD with German lenguage option "like the book" follow all video and instruction but at least I think somethingh was wrong.

1 Just for know: in the main menu there isin't Load option , only Continue
it's correct?

2 In automation panel I find: Tutorials, Control, Real Navigation, Search, Attack, Evasion and FEShearch but not Harbour Pilot (just for Kiel Kanal )

3 Speed controls: if I type 1,2,3,4,5 in my keyword speed dont work. In F1 picture this tapes are oscured so I think the only way it's in Connie Tower via
my friend Epp (slow,standard,flank and b. slow, b. emergency only) or in the comand room via Herr Erdmann slow,standard,full,flanck. b. slow,b. standard and b. emergency. Maybe is for realism

4 In Flak Gun work only armor piercing shell, cant load h. explosive or anti aircraft when clik over it

5 In E type option I find Default, Shipping, Speed conversion only. This is enought for my use but, just for know, in TWoS there is a ton map or picture

6 When in connie tower scroll whell for binoculus in on work, work also for zoom in out in observation periscope but no in attack periscope and this is a big issue for play

Ok end of the list

Ciao
1 / no loading of previous saves
2/ More difficult game . For instance try to enter Kiel harbor at night etc .
3/ Tried to use other crew members more .
4/Cannot remember why .
5/ Not sure why i made it like that , maybe just to make it harder for the player .
6 / Now you have to use the observation scope for observing . Then attack scope for attacking . I just find using attack scope all the time i didnt ever need to use the observation scope . Also more nerve wracking trying to decide which scope u should use in a combat situation makes it more tense .
THE_MASK is offline   Reply With Quote