View Single Post
Old 04-03-15, 02:15 PM   #43
merc4ulfate
DILLIGAF

Downloads: 210
Uploads: 0

That is like a script reading a note card scurvy. Those functions in that part of the txt are for calling subtitles. Sure there is an address for function but where is the actual audio file? I have yet to find the audio file for "Radar Depth". I know that the noted function Snorkel Depth and Radar Depth are there but the only audio file I can find is the one for Snorkel Depth.

Ever instance where the function is called it uses the audio file saying "Radar Depth" when it should be using the audio file saying "Snorkel Depth".

This Radar Depth audio file must be called something different because in a system wide search I have found no audio file that is verbally saying "Radar Depth" and it is this file I wish to find and change to say "Bring the boat to Decks Awash, Aye Sir".

Even the files concerning snorkel depth all say snorkel depth I have not found a single one that is called snorkel depth to actually say radar depth. Where is the game pulling the audio file itself in saying, "Radar Depth" when the key stroke for Snorkel Depth is depressed?

I had thought that all speech files were in the folders numbered 1-9 but if there are other speech files where in this Radar Depth audio file may reside please let us know.

Mercfulfate
将補
日本帝國海軍

Last edited by merc4ulfate; 04-03-15 at 02:28 PM.
merc4ulfate is offline   Reply With Quote