Old 01-24-23, 08:15 PM   #2686
Antoine02483
Nub

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Refer to

Steam Support :: Moving a Steam Installation and Games (steampowered.com)
Moving a Steam Installation and Games

on the Steam Support site. If you have a lot of Steam games, it will be a major pain in backside. If only SH5, no big deal to re-install and change the install path for Steam itself. There are also ways to "fake" Steam into making a new Library folder on your main drive, but I cannot find the other fellows post for that just now... Seems to me it is down in the SH4 threads though.

btw - I hate Windows 11... this page REFUSES to cooperate with the way I used to copy and paste links... In Windows 10 or earlier, no such trouble... In Win11, what I type does not matter. Things are formatted however the MS Wizards decide they will be... If the link works, fantastic, else, I'll keep trying...

Thanks !

I've been able to put SH5 out of the x68 but unfortunately, the problem remains here...

I can't even give you a screenshot of what's happening because it doesn't seem to appear on my screen when I screenshot.

It's just like sh5 isn't executing properly (it never appears in the task manager, just a click on the screen and the intro shut down and as I said the patcher for the 1.2 doesn't find the game on my computer) so there might be a problem in the definition files but I have neither the patience and the competences to do so. I'm used to SH5 being very buggy but I have to say it's the first time I see smth like this with this game or every other game...
Antoine02483 is offline   Reply With Quote