View Single Post
Old 10-02-12, 06:26 PM   #172
soopaman2
Der Alte

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 0

I would go against having a limit on info, depending on how you use it. Every time you load a page it counts against you. Hit the back button by mistake and watch your pennies tick away when you try to go back.

Talk minutes is awesome.

I am not sure how apps work, I get scoring updates for my sports teams with an app, and I believe it is internet driven, alot of apps are.

I would strongly suggest getting an unlimited info plan, depending on how you use it, but I use the you tube app alot. So it could just be my overuse of internet, that makes me make this suggestion.

It is of course up to you, but once you go over your alloted bandwidth, they bend you over monetarily, or outright cut you off, and it may interfere with apps.

Also check coverage maps, I am spoiled here in the NE USA, whereas someone in rural Indiana might not have the same results as me.

Not saying you're in hicksville (I don't mess with Texas). Just some carriers are stronger in some places than others, especially the smaller "budget carriers"

-Winston Churchill-

The most fascinating man in the world.
soopaman2 is offline   Reply With Quote