View Single Post
Old 08-15-19, 06:45 PM   #1834
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Also, raise the age for all firearms to 30.

Last, stop releasing criminals who used weapons in crimes. Make it a life sentence.
I agree on the thirty year age limit; testosterone and a sense of consequences has generally caught up with intelligence by then. Life sentence is too lite and costly imho. The use of deadly force/deprivation of life by firearm should invoke the death penalty. Escalation-of-force training leaves no room: use of the gun is unmitigated deadly force... with intent and ability both legal elements of the crime. Also with the present state of affairs, an absolutely unrelenting deterrent factor must be considered-more a Federal than dithering state jurisdiction-to insure uniformity of enforcement. Many states have the automatic death penalty for killing cops; a cop is "an extension of the community they serve' or so it was taught at my P.O.S.T. academy. So, just extend the deterrent protection to the 'sovereign citizen' as well. Use a gun to wound or cause death: and U face the death penalty!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote