View Single Post
Old 03-09-13, 08:46 PM   #123
Bothersome
Planesman

Downloads: 64
Uploads: 0

OK I have something to report.

Just crashed again and I think it's from the weather. In the OHII thread I said I had a crash from an airplane but I think it was the weather that was/is causing it. Because it just happened again but with no plane...

Almost to the Horn of Africa about 200-300 km out on the west side. When I saw the airplane on the first crash, the crash happened about 1 second after I closed the map. I had noticed that the weather was Overcast on the message box but when I was on topside, I noticed the sound of thunder but no rain.

This time I noticed heavy rain and 15 m/s winds so I was going to record the location and time for you. The time was March 25, 1943 about 6am. I was going to write down the exact location but by the time I grabbed my notebook, the game crashed out to desktop. I was on topside with the map closed just as before. Overcast with thunder and this time plenty of rain falling. Didn't last but about 2 or 3 seconds before dumping me out.

I had been on patrol now for 24 days and this is the first rain storm I have come into on this patrol.
Bothersome is offline   Reply With Quote