Old 06-29-21, 04:00 PM   #3569
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
has anyone experienced this type of start with a Sargo?
Running 1.46 Preview with the Fix and Nippon Maru 1.2.1.
i would have pasted the JsGME config but SH4 is still in use on my other system.

Started a Sargo career out of Brisbane, Mid-1944.
before shoving off, we transferred to Manus Island.
also before shoving off, i noticed that we had only two stern torpedo tubes, which is different from the previous version of 1.46, but i figured someone did some research and made a change so i just went with it.
on the way to the patrol station, i inspected the stern torpedo room and to my surprise i found four tubes and two of them had German torpedoes. silver/gray engine with light blue warhead. no description given.

anyone else experience this phenomenon?
KM...

As it goes.. I have the preview set up (with a few other bells & whistles than AviatorMan, but.. know that they are slated for use with FotRS) &... I am skippering a Sargo class boat (USS Sargo, to be more precise... )

I started off on the career I am in with it, a lot earlier on than you... & can't categorically say that I had any issues with being informed of only having 2 aft tubes.

I will on reload of the last save, take a gander at the torp info screen & see if there are any odd ball torps showing up in the stock pile or in the tubes on reload. Not that I am sure that any will indeed be there... on the basis of the different time starts for careers as there is with yours & Mine... but... I shall endeavor to check, none the less.

I may, even go so far.. as to set up a career run using the basic info set of what you are with, in terms of a career.. to see if I can replicate the end results you are now seeing.

I shall report back on what findings I can come up with, on either being able to replicate the end results... or failing to do so.. either way, I shall report back, a.s.a.p.

M. M.