View Single Post
Old 06-29-21, 02:42 PM   #3566
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Default patience

Well, I decided to give you a boost so fresh install .. we start here by adjusting our graphics card ... to do this we open our "Nvidia panel" see screens

You may have additional options but I doubt it because your card is close to mine 1080 gtx...
now we install "nvidiaInspector"
"https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/nvidia-inspector-download.html"
then we install our game example: (D: \ Sh4 \ Sh4FORTS)
We adjust our screen

I would not come back to the comments of probeanie or Mad Mardigan who we contribute to the efforts here (see their posts on the subject which is very well developed)
We install the FoRtS mods in our game .. neither will I come back to the explanations provided which "abounds" on the forum .. which only asks to be read .... eh ... is not it? ..
once the said mods install we will in JSGME activate the main mod 100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v1.46_EN Nothing else I insist ...
Now we will create a profile on inspector see screen

here the profile is to create the red dashes indicates to you where are the particular parameters ... not to be taken lightly ...

once all these adjustments are made we adjust the graphic parameters in the game

Ditto here ... be careful with these parameters which are often the cause of problems ...

are we finally installing my mod list if you want
I wish you good luck KM_U669
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote