View Single Post
Old 03-16-15, 12:36 AM   #1319
Husksubsky
XO

Downloads: 254
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsue View Post
WOW....I just read the documentation in TWOS mod and realised that you are the author of "Patrolsearch autoscriptsV04".

Not sure what you mean by "sluggish" settings, but I'm sure that any improvement on an already good mod has got to be a bonus!

Don't know if this is possible, but would there be any way to script the search pattern to continue with the original sequence after an inadvertent interruption like a crash dive due to an air attack etc?

If you have to dive, the surface run sector will remain submerged until the next scheduled surface run which uses up a lot of battery power.

It would be great if the automation could run the boat submerged for a short while on "Slow ahead" then to periscope depth for a look, then surface and continue from where it was interrupted.

Then again.... I think I'm just being lazy because I have to check to see that those annoying planes have gone before surfacing anyhow..

Best regards.......
Hi there glad you like it

VDR said the boat is slow and sluggish and I like it. It s anyway different than it was when I used a Sober based soup and there are stuff that is out of sync.
-it uses too long to turn 90 degrees so it kinda changes direction 30 degrees per dive
-it starts to scan with scope 30 secs before the scope is at surface

If I just put bigger speed, the surfacetime is to short to keep battery up. EDIT: nopes, but recharge command must be fullfilled before tc64
Ive started the task though..

I dont think it s possible to solve that issue u mention, the scripts are not very advanced. I don t even remember where I read how the scripts work, but if you find it its not hard to experiment with them.My scripts file is added as a txt file aswell in documentation. I basicly just used Trevallys scripts and shuffled around with the commands. All with Trevallys blessings

Not all the searchscripts are mine only those that says "husks" . (and FEsearch..fueleconomysearch) I made them cause I wanted more options when travelling in potential hostile waters.

Happy hunting

EDIT the descripion is in TDWs new uis mod as a txt file under data/automation.

Last edited by Husksubsky; 03-16-15 at 11:51 PM.
Husksubsky is offline   Reply With Quote